Sunday, September 9, 2007

And We Are Off

We are leaving Monday morning, Sept. 10 and driving to Redding. There is much anticipation as we will get to meet our host family: Amy, Jeremy and their two children.

I, Patty, will continue to work for Hallmark and begin at 7 am on Tuesday. The Hallmark job has been such a blessing for me and my desire is to personally lead at least one person to the Lord through this job.

I, Steve, and really looking forward to school and what the Lord is going to to through me, and to me.

Continued thanks to all who have blessed us in so many ways as we have prepared to embark upon this journey that we have felt called to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, are we there yet????
We had hoped to hug you before you left, but didn't make it over. Did Tony get home with you? How is she doing?? I'm sure you guys are tired, esp. if you tried to get there in a day! Blessings and sweet rest tonight! And energy for Hallmark tomorrow, Patty! Love you guys, Candy and Jon

Danni said...

miss you, miss you, miss you!!